How to contact us?
To contact Celiveo regional teams, please fill our online form.
How to close a ticket on the tracking center?
The following fields must be checked (and possibly modified) before changing a ticket's status to Closed:
- Operating System
- Device Model
Celiveo Enterprise v8 may make use of Open source codes selected by the Celiveo R&D department to meet with industry standards. The following Open Sources are that selection and may be used at any time in Libraries used by Celiveo 8.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
NETPLUGD - 220.127.116.11
LINUX KERNEL - 3.2.0
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
OPENSC - 0.13.0
LIBUSB - 1.0.9
GEMALTO .NET PKCS11 - 18.104.22.168
CCID - 1.4.7
Celiveo is committed to meeting the requirements of the open source licenses contained in Libraries used by its products and will make all required Libraries source code available upon request. If you would like a copy of the GPL source code contained in the Celiveo Enterprise products, please send us a request by registered mail together with a check for €50 to cover production and shipping costs (by certified mail) and a USB stick with the applicable source code will be mailed to you.
Hardware deployment: none required.
Software deployment: can be done remotely to all client PCs, using for instance the existing software deployment tools used at client site.
An instance of the Celiveo web admin software and the Celiveo Track-GreenSaver software needs to be installed using existing IIS and SQL instances.
* Celiveo Business or Celiveo Enterprise
Hardware deployment: Some MFP required extra hardware. Please get in touch with your Celiveo contact.
The configuration of each MFP must be verified (firmware revision)
- Then service menu has to be accessed to activate the solutions layer and the access control.
- Then a Celiveo badge reader and its micro appliance* (containing all the Celiveo authentication, pull printing and tracking logic) need to be installed on each of the MFPs that requires badge pull printing or badge access control.
- Depending on the size of the fleet, this deployment phase can be long and costly, for a financial benefit that needs to be carefully evaluated. Please get in touch with your Celiveo contact.
Software deployment: can be done remotely.
- If the server-based pull printing is chosen by the client, a single shared print queue is setup on the regional/local server and accessed by remote users, there is nothing to setup on the client PCs besides that print queue.
- If the Celiveo Pack Badge serverless pull printing is chosen by the client (only for Celiveo Enterprise version), a client module storing the print jobs locally and communicating with MFPs and SQL server needs to be installed on each Windows or Mac PC.
- Celiveo can assist the client in the process, but cannot be in charge of the deployment software usage.
Important: Celiveo can assist the client in all the processes, but cannot be in charge of the SQL Server or IIS installation and configuration or installing the server OS or defining its Active Directory integration.
Celiveo remains unaffected if the NTLMv1 and/or SMBv1 protocols are disabled.
- Celiveo uses either SMBv1 or SMBv2 protocols depending on the server configuration for Printer Sharing and Network Folder Access. Disabling SMBv1 protocol does not affect the solution.
- Celiveo authentication and enrollment process can be performed directly to AD server even when NTLMv1 protocol is disabled.
Celiveo can adapt to upgrades that Microsoft Windows provides as part of Network Management.